Felicia Learning in NIE

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Lucky girl!

I totally enjoyed my day at my school :)

geog...
I met the most intersting goeg teacher.... its is really hard to describe waht she did and hard for pp to understand how I feel towards her... coz its sincerity!!! you feel it,.... you cant see it or read it...

When she was teaching...she was really engaging the students.. she probes them for answers.. blar blar...

The school is just as wonderful..... the P and VP both spent time to meet us, got to know us individually... shared with us their experience....what kind of students to let lose, what kind to be firm... how to treat the parents... what kind with what method...They even told us,,, during school experience... we have to observe class mangement, and practicum, pay attention to the lesson and content :) I am very thankful about that.

Something very intersting I observe for classroom management,... the school has a class diary for each class... each teacher is suppose to log in whose in class, how many and not the bad behaviours of students or warning... so they becomes a written prove for any form of problems and admin hmmm...

oh yes... i learnt something in this school as well... if you want something... go and get it... like there is not much interaction we have with the hod IT.... when i apporached him, he took us around the school and even answered the report we have to do....

I was given all express classes... i told them that I would like to see some normal or T classes,... immeidately they told me to relief them...

I told them that I want to see how English is taught.... they immideately agreed.... hmmm....Is every school like that? ...It is really nice to know that schools are getting more advance.. and open...

Haa,,, liked the school so much... i stayed from 6am to 6pm today :) hahaha cool huh... and who says passion is not important? That is the torch,,, the light and the way! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home